- Interview: You may apply for the Internship by submitting your application on wakefit.co/sleepintern. If shortlisted, you will be shortlisted for further rounds and or an interview, where other details about the Internship will be intimated to you. The proceedings of the interview may be recorded by Wakefit for its research and marketing purposes. Entry to the Internship is open only to Indian citizens who are residents of India and who are over Eighteen (18) years of age. Immediate families, friends of Wakefit’s employees and persons forming part of entities with whom Wakefit has commercial transactions are not eligible to enter the Internship. Wakefit, at its sole discretion, shall determine the final list of participants of the Internship post the interview.
- Sleep Internship: If selected, you have to use and sleep on Wakefit’s Orthopedic Mattress for 100 days while tracking your sleep, every night. Wakefit will intimate you of the process and mode of tracking should you be shortlisted. Wakefit may shorten the duration of the Internship at its sole discretion. At such intervals as specified by Wakefit and at the end of the Internship, you must submit tracker data to Wakefit. Further, Wakefit may intimate you of any additional steps and actions to be taken by you during the course of the Internship.
- Prize: Wakefit will analyze the tracker data and determine, at its sole discretion, the best performing intern as the winner of the Internship ("Winner"). The Winner of the Internship will be awarded a prize of upto to rs 10 lakhs ("Prize"). The Prize shall be subject to income tax deductions as per the applicable law in India. Mere participation in the Internship does not entitle you to win the Prize in any manner whatsoever. The Prize is not transferrable to any third party.
- Privacy: This Internship requires you to provide personal information such as your name, email id, address and mobile number along with the data that gets tracked and stored on the tracking device ("Personal Information"). The Personal Information is required to process the results of the Internship and for Wakefit’s research and marketing purposes. You consent to Wakefit’s right to use your Personal Information including the voice, picture, video or the content of your Internship and the related activities.
- Compliance: Wakefit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend any of the terms of the Internship at any time without giving any prior notice. By entering into and continuing to participate in the Internship, you agree to such amended terms. Wakefit reserves the right to disqualify any participant and/or Winner if it has reasonable reasons to believe that the participant/Winner has breached any of the terms of the Internship. The interpretation of these terms and/or decision of Wakefit on any matter relating to the Internship will be final and binding on you.
- General Release: By applying for and entering into the Internship, you indemnify Wakefit, and/or its employees or representatives from any liability, and waive causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages arising out of or in connection with the Internship.
- Miscellaneous: Wakefit is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms contained herein. All information provided in the Internship is provided "As is" without warranty of any kind. Wakefit makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties to you and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: These terms (and any dispute, difference, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions) will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bengaluru, Karnataka.